To achieve the graduate profiles BAEA has formulated a Program Learning Outcome (PLO), which is divided into four qualifications based on the National Standards (SN-DIKTI) No 3 Tahun 2020 (Appendix 1.1.), namely Attitudes (S for Sikap), General Skills (KU for Kemampuan Umum), Knowledge (P for Pengetahuan), and Special Skills (KK, for Kemampuan Khusus). Detailed PLO for BAEA are presented as follows:
- PLO-S1: Demonstrate a Pancasila attitude and awareness of the interests of the nation and state.
- PLO-S2: Demonstrate an attitude of honesty, responsibility, confidence, emotional maturity, ethics, and an awareness of being a lifelong learner.
- PLO-KU1: able to apply logical, critical, systematic, and innovative thinking by utilizing information technology to produce solutions in accordance to respective areas of expertise in integrity manner and manifested in scientific documents.
- PLO-KU2: able to develop network, adapt, be creative, be contributive, be supervise, evaluate, and create a decision both in written and oral performs to exhibit individual and group performance in order to implement the science in the society
- PLO-P1: able to explain general theoretical concepts about plant biology, agricultural cultivation, plant protection, soil management, climatology, and agricultural socio-economics in supporting integrated and sustainable farming, both in oral and written form with multimedia and other appropriate teaching aids
- PLO-P2: mastering concepts and factual knowledge about tropical farming systems, local wisdom, sustainable agribusiness, and global challenges.
- PLO-P3: mastering theoretical concepts, methodologies, operational designs, and analytical tools for solving problems in the field of agricultural economics and agribusiness management to realize agricultural development that is people-oriented and sustainable.
- PLO-KK1: able to apply agricultural and agribusiness economic theory in sustainable agriculture by utilizing the latest technology
- PLO-KK2: able to identify and find solutions to problems that arise in the implementation of small and large scale agricultural businesses (national & multinational) through data & information analysis, conclude and provide recommendations with technical approaches, agricultural institutions, socio-cultural characteristics, and agricultural economics by utilizing the latest technology
- PLO-KK3: able to apply agricultural and agribusiness economic theory in sustainable agriculture by utilizing the latest technology
- PLO-KK4: able to apply agricultural and agribusiness economic theory in sustainable agriculture by utilizing the latest technology