The study program is obliged to provide graduates with specific knowledge and skills in the areas of agricultural economics and agribusiness, and a strong personality for a successful future career. The graduate profiles of the study program are as follows:
- Agribusiness Professionals who possess good managerial skills;
- Research assistants in the field of agricultural economics and agribusiness;
- Entrepreneurs in the field of agribusiness who are able to provide added value and innovation to agricultural products;
- Consultants in the field of agricultural economics and agribusiness;
- Activists who empower communities in agribusiness and other agriculture activities.